Welcome to Clarendon Freight Limited,
Clarendon Freight Ltd operate a modern fleet of rigid insulated tippers, rigid/artic bulk tippers and artic walking floors transporting a diverse range of products including construction materials, asphalts, bulk minerals, recycled aggregates, road planings, coal, ash and crushed glass.
Clarendon Freight Ltd is FORS Bronze accredited and all vehicles comply with the high specification standards required by FORS.
Our fleet of modern high specification tippers includes:
- Bulk articulated vehicles for the carriage of aggregates, minerals and building products
- Bulk sealed body rigid vehicles.
- Insulated rigid vehicles. Blue chip clients such as Hanson Aggregates and Midland Quarry Products (both part of the Heidelberg Cement Group)”
- Heavy duty rigid bodied tippers for the carriage of road planings, aggregates and building products
All our vehicles are equipped with on board weighers, multiple camera systems (with recording) and automated sheeting. They also meet the required specification to meet the FORS/TfL standards, including side under-run guards, vulnerable road user signage etc. All drivers have also undergone EPIC training (Site Safety Awareness and Vulnerable Road User) as well as other periodic training as required.
Walking Floors (NTT’s – Non-Tipping Trailers)
Clarendon Freight also operate asphalt specification walking floor trailers (also known as Non-Tipping Trailers) which are suitable for the carriage of asphalts, aggregates and building products.
The safety benefits of these trailers include:
- Safely discharging on uneven ground.
- No height restriction when discharging as the body does not lift.
- Almost 50% increase in pay load when compared to standard 8 wheelers.
Clarendon Freight’s walking floor vehicles are fitted to the same specification as our tippers.